What to do in Cusco
what to do in Cusco?
Cusco is such amazing place that has to offer you really nice trek and adventures surrounding and also daily tour such sacred valley and city tours,
Treks in Cusco – Machu Picchu
- Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days 3 nights
- Rainbow Mountain and Ausangate Trek
- Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu 5 D
- Choquequirao trek 4 Days
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 Days
- Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 Days
- The Sacred Valley of The incas
- This tours offer to you pisac inca site, local market and ollantaytambo,if you want information write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cusco has an endless number of shopping centers, handicraft centers distributed, and artisan shops all over Cusco, tourists can buy souvenirs, fabrics, and different garments made of vicuna or alpaca wool, as well as cotton and a Endless household items.
We recommend the following craft markets:
Local market of Pisac
Handmade market in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village)
An exquisite way to discover something more about the cultures of the towns is to try their dishes. Cusco offers the visitor one of its most distinguished cultural elements: its typical dishes that you can enjoy in the different restaurants that are around the Plaza de Armas.
The city of Cusco offers several archaeological centers within the same city, such as the famous stone of 12 angles, the palace of the inka Tupac Yupanqui, the Temple of the sun, etc. more information