Terms and Conditions
At the time of the execution of any service contract with our client, record their full knowledge and acceptance of these terms and conditions, applicable at the time, either directly or through an authorized agent of written confirmation the services to be provided directly by us or third parties and shall not at any time ignore or claim lack of knowledge thereof.
Documentation and payments:
- Passengers must present color scanning their passports and / or identity cards, original and current.
- To proceed with pre-booking of tour package you must make international bank payment or money order for 50% of total payable to the owner of our company.
- for re-confirmation of reservation must make payment or international bank draft for outstanding balance 30 working days before the start of passenger trip.
Quotes and / or Reservations
- Quotes involving services do not imply reserve them until they have been specifically requested by the passenger and confirmed in writing by staff responsible for our client.
- Booking services should be addressed directly to VSO PERU writing. The confirmation from the company must also be in writing.
- The Company has the responsibility to comply with these services only if and when these reserves have been confirmed by the main office in Peru.
- Some services require a minimum number of passengers to be operated.
- The confirmation of any of the services offered by the Company shall be in accordance with the availability of space and the particular conditions of each service.
- Confirmation of passengers shall be the collection instrument transactions executed.
- All rates are in US dollars and must be paid in the same currency.
- Prices are subject to change by the company despite the written confirmation of the following events: any change in the tax system nationwide rectification in relation to those services, increased cost of inputs and / or services that are controlled by the authorities of State or Government (museums, ruins, etc.) and increased prices from suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to alter itineraries, schedules, hotels and others, have been included in the confirmation of services.
- Children under two years of age are exempt from payment (ie not including meals, beds or bus seats), children from two to eight (2-8) years of age are subject to discount consultation.
- Hotels and other services contracted by the Company may have additional regulations.
Cancellations and Refunds
- In case of no show 100% penalty fee will be charged.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or suspend any of the Services at any time without prior notice in the event of Force Majeure. In such case, the Company will refund the full amount (less administrative costs) billed to the customer or customers who had paid for such services. If the customer or customers had purchased the services directly from the office of the Company, the Office will make the respective reimbursement directly.
- Our company is not responsible for unpredictable events during any trip, such as acts of government, blockades, wars, civil disturbances, riots, terrorism, epidemics, quarantine, adverse weather conditions, wind or any other event beyond the control the Company or its suppliers.
- land and air, both domestic and overseas transportation are subject to overbooking, cancellations and rescheduling, in which case our company will use its best efforts to help passengers reach their destinations travel or make arrangements alternative needed. These actions will be courtesy of the Company to its customers and therefore our company is not responsible for undertaking arrangements, additional payments difference in fares or accommodation, food and additional transfers that our transport company can offer due to the cancellation or delay in their outputs.
- Our company is not responsible for damage, defects, loss, additional costs, delays or any other irregularity that may occur due to the negligence or omission of other companies or individuals offering a scholarship for travel, hotel and other related services same, acts of God and other similar events.
- We reserve the services of several and various independent suppliers that are not subject to, or under the control and, therefore, our company will not be responsible for the deaths, personal injuries or losses that occur during this type of service provided or any event in which our company has no control.