Sacred Valley Tour and Machu Picchu – 2 Days, 1 Night
This journey through Sacred Valley Tour and Machupicchu 2 Days will take you through amazing highlights of ollantaytambo,pisac , and Machupicchuwhere you will experience the history and traditions of the Quechua people and their daily leaving,
this Sacred Valley Tour and Machupicchu 2 Days show to you the most stunning views of Sacred Valley and snow mountain ranges of Urubamba and the sacred river of Urubamba,
After enjoying the first day tour on the sacred valley finally leads to Machu Picchu, probably the most important sight in Peru in the heart of the mountains.
There you will explore through narrow passages and between impressive stone walls and your knowledge about the Incas will get even more rich during a guided tour. The trips are managed with a guide and a small travel group with likeminded people you can share your experiences with.
Machu Picchu Trip
Day 1 Cusco – Pisac – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes Town
We pick you up from your hotel at 8 am and drive you to Ccorao village where you interact with the local textile artists, who take you through the extensive and intricate process of getting from wool to finished article. We also get to spend time with the llamas and alpacas! We will then drive through a landscape that includes the stunning Urubamba mountain range, taking in the views until we arrive at the Incan site of Pisac.
Here we will enjoy a tour given by a local guide who will answer any questions you have about this colossal archiological site. Following this we will explore the markets at Pisac and after lunch continue on our way through the Urubamba Valley.
When we arrive at Ollantaytambo we will be given a guided tour and have lots of time to explre and take pictures of this gem of an Incan site. To get to Aguas Calientes Town we will take a scenic train journey, which will end at our hotel for the night.
Day 2 Machu Picchu – Cusco
In order to witness the true majesty of Machu Picchu in the morning light we will wake up early to take the first bus up to the Incan site of Machu Picchu. After passing through the check point we will ascend to the upper part of the site to experience the wonder of this, the most revered archelogical site of the Incas.
After taking some iconic photos we will be treated to a 2 hour tour by a local guide following which you are allowed free access to explore the site by yourself. Transport back to Aguas Calientes will be by bus, from where we will return by train to Ollantaytambo, then on to Cusco by private bus. You will be dropped off at your Hotel.
Machu Picchu Trip
Services Included in the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu:
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Assistant Tour Guide for groups of 9+
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Private van from your hotel to ollantaytambo
- Private van from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Entrance fee to Sacred Valley
- Bus tickets round trip
- Train tickets round trip
- 1 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, Afternoon snacks and 1 Dinner. If you have a dietary request such as vegetarian food please let us know.
- Machu PIcchu fee
Services Not Included in the Sacred Valley Tour & Machu Picchu 2 Days
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu mountain
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
What to bring to the Sacred Valley Tour & Machu Picchu Days:
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Toiletries and hand sanitiser
- Personal medication
- Camera and film with extra batterie
Deposit amount is:
- US$ 200 per person for the Sacred Valley Tour & Machu Picchu 2 Days
- NOTE: If you want to climb to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain let us know in advence please because they allow only 400 peoples for both mountains. You also need to add this as an additional cost.
US$ 25.00 for Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain
There are 2 time sessions:
- First group of 200 hikes is from 7 – 8 am.
- Second group of 200 hikers is from 10 – 11am – this also needs to be specified, although you need to be flexible to either time.
Payment of the deposit can be made through 1 of the following options:
- We accept deposits through PayPal. The Paypal deposit is US $200 dollars per person. Paypal charges a fee of 6%, so the deposit will actually be US $212 dollars per person. The Paypal fee does not count toward the final sacred valley tour ad Machupicchu price. Through Paypal you will send the deposit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking your Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu Tour with Andean Path Travel you are choosing the best local company in Cusco and Peru.
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews on trip advisor… Join us for the adventures of a lifetime.
We look forward to Sacred Valley Tour & Machu Picchu with you in 2017!!